Due to high volume of interest in the sale of Fair Havens Hospices development site in Westcliff, we are delighted to announce that we are now instructed to draw negotiations to a close by a way of Best Offers!
We request that best offers are submitted to the offices of Ayers & Cruiks by hand or email before Midday on Friday, 5th April 2019, whereby all offers received will be put forward to our client. Please read our full Bid Letter for all the details here.
We have confirmation that the build program is on target for completion for February 2020, however this may change during the year. Should you have any queries or require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please send/deliver all offers with supporting documents to:
Ayers & Cruiks
86-88 Baxter Avenue
Southend on Sea
Essex SS2 6HZ
Attention: Stephen Ayers
- Confirmation of bid and that the submitted bid is un-conditional.
- Exchange of Contracts – 10 working days from acceptance of bid.
- Completion – 20 working days from exchange of contracts.
- Confirmation that the comprehensive information pack has been read and accepted or where any amendments are required then these need to be made clear at the time of submitting an offer.
- Cash offers: full proof of funds
- If lending is required: proof of deposit and the ability to adhere to the aforementioned non-negotiable timetable.
- For individuals’, proof of identity by way of a passport and in the case of companies then Company Incorporation and passport for the Director/s.
- Where it’s a company purchase, proof that the appropriate board members have approved the purchase.
- Solicitors full name and address
Note: our clients are not bound to accept the highest or any offer received.